Into the Center
audio coming soon. please check back.
- Take a comfortable position, then relax and let the
body fall still.
- Focus on the breath for a few moments, watching the
air pass out and then back into your body.
- Turn your mind to your physical form. Picture it as
nothing but a hollow shell— the outside made of light,
and the inside completely empty and clear, like the
clear blue sky.
- Travel inside your body from the top of your head to
the tip of your toes, making sure that there is nothing
inside but sky blue clear space.
- Now, in the space where your backbone used to be,
picture a hollow tube made of red light, running from
the center tip of your head down to your tailbone. It
is the width of a straw, shining and translucent.
- Go deep inside this tube—become the wind that runs
- Try to listen for the song of this wind as it courses
through the central channel.